Enjoy a day of sun-kissed skin, windswept hair, and salty smiles on an active day sailing adventure through the spectacular Bay of Islands. Sail into the stunning bay for a 2-hour island stopover with picnic lunch and refreshments included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Barefoot Sailing Adventures, Marsden Road, Paihia 0200, New Zealand. The boat will be anchored close to the shore on Paihia Beach. You will see the Barefoot Sailing Adventures catamaran when you arrive at the beach.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Reusable water bottle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Your ticket includes a contribution to Project Island Song Wildlife Sanctuary
- A moderate level of physical ability is required for this active adventure-style cruise
- For your safety and enjoyment, a reasonable level of spoken English is required for communication, understanding of safety briefings, and spoken instructions
- To participate in water activities, you must be able to competently swim a distance of 200-meters unassisted (no lifejackets)
- A vegetarian lunch is available by arrangement - please state at the time of booking
- For specific dietary requirements or allergies, it is recommended to cater this yourself for your personal safety and satisfaction