Enjoy a 20-minute scenic heli flight over the Bay of islands' crystal clear turquoise waters to the world famous ‘Hole in the Rock’ with full pilot's commentary. Upgrade to land atop the natural landmark, with an optional walk led by a Maori guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 20 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- All departures are subject to weather conditions and require a minimum of 2 passengers. If you are a solo traveller, the local operator will aim to book you with other confirmed passengers
- Children are the same price as adults for ages 4 years and over. Infants are under 4 years and can fly seated on the lap of an adult free of charge
- During the winter months, due to wet weather, the aircraft may not be able to land at Cape Reinga; on these occasions an alternate option will be offered