Discover the beauty of sunlight streaming over the rock formations of the Lower Antelope Canyon with this ticket and guided hike with a Navajo guide. Depart from Page and capture stunning pictures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check-in with staff at the office 'Ken's Tours Lower Antelope Canyon.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There is a mandatory mask mandate for all parks on the Navajo Nation, which includes Antelope Canyon