Set off on a 45-minute helicopter flight with views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend before landing on Tower Butte. Admire the stunning 360-degree vistas of your surroundings.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Check in at the Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters counter located inside Page Municipal Airport at 238 N 10th Ave, Page, AZ.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $15 per person is payable at check-in
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Due to the rocky terrain on Tower Butte this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions