Embark on a trip to the awe-inspiring Upper or Lower Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and Glen Canyon Dam Overlook. Search for light beams streaming through the dramatic canyons with a Navajo Guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 4 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- This tour can only provide pick up in downtown Page. Please make sure you can arrive at the city of Page before the start time before placing your order. It is recommended that you choose to meet outside the Safeway if your hotel is not on the list. Your tour guide will contact you before 8 pm the day before departure to double confirm the pickup location and time.
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Visiting the Antelope Canyon requires climbing stairs, the Lower Canyon Valley is steep and the Upper Canyon is gentle. The tour inside the canyon is smooth and easy to walk
- If the roads are slippery due to rain or snow, the Glen Dam Overlook Trailhead will not be visited for safety reasons. No refund will be given as it is a free attraction