Explore the fascinating ruins of Paestum and its treasures on this small-group tour led by an archeologist. Discover the Graeco-Roman city its temples, amphitheater, forum, markets, and city walls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet at the main gate of Paestum, Neptune's temple and amphitheater ticket office, Via Magna Graecia 919. Your guide will wait by the gate. The guide will have a sign with Askos Tours written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring sunglasses, a hat, and water in the summer
- For larger groups, disposable earphones will be provided to hear the guide better