Explore the oldest colleges of Oxford, including New College, founded in 1379 and a location in the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie. Go inside quads, cloisters, dining halls and chapels, and learn about Oxford's legendary tutorial system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Chinese, Italian, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Private tours college admissions are extra/optional
- All colleges and the library are subject to close at any time. In such cases, suitable alternative colleges will be visited instead.