Travel by luxury mini-coach through the scenic English countryside to The Cotswolds. Spend plenty of time off the bus, enjoying a guided tour of Oxford and its centuries-old university, and Stratford-upon-Avon, with an optional Shakespeare’s house visit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This is guaranteed to be a genuine small-group tour, with a maximum of 16 participants. Touring with a maximum of 16 participants means that you get more for your money, more time off the bus, more time on the back roads, more personal attention, more time with locals, and a more friendly, authentic experience.
- As you will be spending significant time outside, it is recommended that you bring clothing and footwear suitable for time off the bus.
- Please note that children must be over the age of 3 to participate in this tour.