Learn about Shakespeare’s inspirations whilst venturing through grand palaces and castles on this journey through England's most beloved sights. Travel in comfort through beautiful countryside on this luxury, small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
The London departure point** is located at stand 3 in the Greenline Coach Station, Bulleid Way, Victoria, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station*. Arriving by train or underground - Victoria Train and Underground Station is the closest station to the departure point. You can access the Greenline Coach Station by going through the upstairs food court in Victoria Station next to platform 14 and out the rear exit or by going outside the station and walking down Buckingham Palace Road which runs alongside Victoria Train Station. Arriving by taxi - Request to be dropped-off at the corner of Buckingham Palace Road and Elizabeth Bridge. Once you arrive at the Greenline Coach Station, look for the Colonnade Walk sign and take the ramp up to the Subway restaurant and turn left. *Please note that the tour does not depart from Victoria Coach Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your transportation will be by a top-of-the-range 16-seat Mercedes minicoach for a more personal experience.
- It is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour, as England can be a wet place.
- Accommodation will be drawn from a selection of small, locally-owned, guesthouses and B&Bs in the town Stratford upon Avon.
- All rooms are en suite.
- The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the town center.
- For individual travelers, please select the single accommodation option, for 2 or more people traveling together, please choose the twin room shared option.
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.