Learn all about the Pre-Raphaelite art and architecture. Visit Exeter College, the fourth oldest college of the University of Oxford where Morris and Burne Jones studied.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide outside the currently empty shop at 15 Broad Street • This is next to the Oxfam shop at 17 Broad Street • The guide will be wearing a red <iloveoxford> lanyardOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Entry to Exeter is not included when it's closed. Currently, 2021 closure dates include July 17th, August 15th, 28th, 29th.
- This tour is not really aimed at children but if you do have children joining the tour, then please inform in advance.