Discover the mystical and darker side of Oxford on a nighttime, ghost-themed walking tour led by experienced tour guide and author of 'Haunted Oxford', Rob Walters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Discover the haunted side of Oxford with author and ghost expert, Rob Walters
- Hear the myths and legends surrounding this ancient city
- Learn about Oxford’s ghostly history as you walk past famous sites
- Visit the spookiest corners in the heart of Oxford and its University
- Admire Oxford’s gorgeous and imposing architecture after dark
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.