Oxford: Mad Hatter Themed Tea Parties
From $157 Per group up to 3Book now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up may possibly be available
- Enjoy afternoon tea in an Alice in Wonderland themed café
- Go Mad as a Hatter as you recreate the famous tea party
- Learn all about the history of Alice's adventures in Wonderland
If your group size permits, you'll be hosted at an Alice-themed and illustrated café near Christ Church, which was home to both Lewis Carroll and his muse, the real life Alice. If your group is larger than the café can hold, an alternative, but just as enjoyable, venue will be found.
The party includes afternoon tea as well as a regaling of the history and origins of Alice and her adventures in Wonderland. Enjoy!
- Mad Hatter games and entertainment by the costumed Mad Hatter guide.
- Afternoon tea (scones and tea/coffee) at cafe, or picnic with mixture of cakes, sandwiches, fruit, sparkling wine, hot drink
Generally the meeting point will be either outside the Visitor Information Centre at 15 Broad Street, OX1 3AS or alternatively outside the gates of Christchurch meadows at St Aldates.
This original event is great for hen nights, stag do’s and company events, as well as for those that just want to add a bit of color to their day.
Tour duration is approximately 1 hour. The tour can start any time after 14:30, but no later than 17:00.
Product ID: 35595