See the most iconic views of Oxford, while discovering the 'uncomfortable' histories that shaped them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the base of Carfax Tower on Queen Street. Guide will be wearing a birght blue vest and carrying a Uncomfortable Oxford branded tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour runs rain or shine and covers around 2 kilometers of walking, including some street crossings and sections with cobblestones
- On weekends, central streets may be quite busy
- After the tour, participants will receive access to a reading list to learn more about the topics covered