On a small group tour, see the Oxford sights where they filmed Inspector Morse, Lewis & Endeavour and visit inside Exeter college or inside the Divinity school. Hear all about Colin Dexter, John Thaw and other actors and characters on this hit TV show.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
- See inside either Exeter College or the Divinity School
- See some of Morse's favorite pubs too — sometimes the tour visits the bar named after Morse, which Colin Dexter frequented
- Experience the sights & discover the history & traditions of Oxford university
- Explore places visited by Inspectors Morse, Lewis and Endeavour
- Enjoy a small-group tour for up to 14 — and usually under 5 — people
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- See inside either Exeter College or the Divinity School (worth £3 per person entry fee included)
- Detailed map of Oxford city center colleges, attractions and sights
- College entry is not possible when university colleges are closed to the public due to COVID-19 preventative measures.
- Exeter college is closed on July 17, Aug 15, Aug 28, Aug 29 2021
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, all colleges are closed to the public
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the activity will now be a small-group experience
- Please note that Oxford university colleges are private institutions, so access cannot be guaranteed. Please take note of the university graduation dates in the full description, as those dates can have fewer options of colleges to visit
- Many colleges are closed over the Christmas period (from approximately December 22-January 2) or on graduation dates. The local partner will check ahead which venues are open on such dates, as many venues close. When possible you will still get inside at least one or more colleges but entry into colleges is not guaranteed
- Divinity school is closed December 24-28, 31 and January 1