Enjoy a guided tour of one of England's most famous palaces and gardens and home to the Churchill family and Duke of Marlborough. Learn about the events which led to the creation of Blenheim Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
- Optional audio guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This tour allows private group tour bookings for a maximum 1-4 persons only; for larger group sizes, please ask GetYourGuide to call the operator for details.
- Special Disclaimer Notice: From mid November until end of December, the palace has a Christmas display exhibition which may partially obstruct viewing some items in the palace state rooms. Please take note of this fact, before you may book.