Hop-on to a City Sightseeing Oxford bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop on hop off for 24 or 48 hours. Discover sights such as Oxford Castle and Queen's College, as you travel on an open-top, double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meeting Point: Visitor Information Point 44-45 High StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Frequency: every 10 to 15 minutes (summer), every 25 to 30 minutes (winter)
- First Tour: 9.30 AM
- Last Tour: 6.00 PM (summer), 4.00 PM (winter), 5:00 PM (spring and autumn)
- Wheelchair access is available on some tour buses
- Stepping Through Oxford Walking tour leaves daily at 11:45am, 12:30pm, 1:15pm, 2pm, 2:45pm, and 3:30pm. Meeting Point: Oxford Visitor Information Point, 44-45 High Street
- Carfax Tower is not suitable for children under the age of 5
- Carfax Tower opening hours:
- November - February: 10am - 3pm
- March & October: 10am - 4pm
- April - September: 10am - 5pm