Oudtshoorn: Cango Caves Zipline Adventure
- Go ziplining side by side with your friends and family
- Feel the thrill of "flying" through the surroundings
- Admire the gorgeous Swartberg Mountains that surround you
You’ll be fitted with a full body harness with state-of-the-art equipment and a safety helmet before being briefed on all safety aspects. Then, enjoy the ride, take in the views, and experience the thrill of “flying” across the fields below. The surrounding Swartberg Mountains form a picturesque backdrop to your journey. If your child doesn’t want to go alone, they can be taken in tandem with a fully-trained guide so that they can get in on the fun too. You can even do a double zipline, where two people zip side-by-side.
For your convenience, there’s the option to leave your car at Cango Caves and zip down, and be taken back up in a shuttle service. One of the platforms even lands you right next to the deli at Cango Caves.
- Zipline experience
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
Prepare for the activity
Cango Caves Estate, address: De Kombuys 4028 Grootkraal Farm Kango Vallei, Oudtshoorn. Sign shows Cango Caves Estate or Cango Caves Zipline on your left hand side coming from Oudtshoorn. Driving from Cango Caves it will be on you right hand side. It is a cream building with a wraparound veranda and a huge parking area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Short skirts
• Platform 3 is 200 meters to platform 2. During this walk, guests will need to walk down 102 steps.
• Children above age 5 are welcome, but smaller children have been accepted if they fit into the harness
• For groups of 1-8, the entire experience takes approximately 15-25 minutes. For larger groups of 8-25, the entire experience takes approximately an hour.
• This activity may be canceled depending on the weather.
• If a participant decides not to go ziplining, the price of the activity will not be refunded.