No visit to Morocco is complete without having seen the beauty of the Sahara Desert. Take a rare opportunity to see Todra Gorges and sun setting over the dunes. Ride camels, eat a traditional meal, and spend the night under the stars in a Berber tent.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your hotel or riad in Ouarzazate or OZZ Airport.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the entrance to the Carrefour Market at Avenue Mohammed V, which is located opposite of the Hotel La Perle du Sud.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes