Join an award-winning evening walking tour and discover Ottawa by lantern light. Visit well-known locations to learn their ghost stories and darker history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your cloaked guide in front of the tour supplier's office at 46 1/2 Sparks Street (near the intersection of Sparks and Elgin Streets).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather
- This walking tour takes place fully outdoors and runs rain or shine
- There will be lots of opportunities for photos, but filming or recording the tour is not permitted