Take a chilling journey to the old Carleton County Jail, one of the most haunted buildings in North America. Visit the jail's most spooky locations and hear gruesome tales of its infamous killings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
You will meet your cloaked guide at the activity provider's ticket office, located just steps from Parliament Hill in downtown Ottawa, near the corner of Sparks and Elgin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for children under 10.