Discover the diverse wonders of Canada at the Canadian Museum of Nature, the national natural history and natural sciences museum. Enjoy access to 4 floors of permanent collections showcasing the geology, ecology, and paleontology of Canada.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Canadian Museum of NatureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Museum opening hours vary seasonally
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All visitors must abide by the Museum's code of conduct
- On Thursdays, the Museum is open until 8:00 PM and entry after 5:00 PM is complimentary
- Wheelchair access is available via the main entrance
- Paid parking is available on site
- We strongly encourage the use of a mask, especially where physical distancing is not feasible
- To assist in physical distancing and planning, refer to the capacity counters at the entrance to each gallery