Rent a lightweight hybrid city bike or an electric bike and head off on a fun journey through the Ottawa-Gatineau region. Ride along safe and scenic bicycle paths on a self-guided tour. Use the maps provided to fully customize the route to your interests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Credit card
Know before you go
- All bikes must be returned by 6:00 PM
- The minimum age to ride electric bikes is 16 years old in Ottawa
- Child and youth bikes are available for children aged 7 and older
- Children aged 6 and under have the option to travel using either a child trailer or a trail-a-bike with an adult on a regular bicycle
- Child trailers or a trail-a-bikes are not permitted with electric bicycles