Visit the Canadian Museum of History to discover the events, experiences, people, and objects that have shaped Canada's culture and history. Explore the incredible permanent exhibitions at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Canadian Museum of History (includes the Canadian Children’s Museum), 100 Rue Laurier, Gatineau, Quebec, Canada. You can exchange your printed GYG voucher for your entry ticket(s) at the box office. The Museum is easily accessible from downtown Ottawa by foot, bicycle, public transit, Aqua-Taxi (summer) or car.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Due to limited timed entry requirements, you will need to make a separate reservation with the museum in advance and based upon availability.
- Museum opening hours vary seasonally
- Parking is available on site
- Children 12 years of age and above can visit the Museum by themselves
- Children under 12 years of age need an adult escort