Explore the old port town of Otaru with a friendly guide on a personalized private experience. Visit historical warehouses, canal-side glass workshops, and see the famous Otaru music boxes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- • From any location in Sapporo — the local partner will reach out to you beforehand to confirm your requested location • If you are staying in the centre of Sapporo, the host will meet you at your hotel (please specify the name and address of the hotel)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- If required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options in Otaru