Discover the best views of the Oslo fjord from Frognerseteren on a guided hike to the top of the majestic Vettakollen mountain. Ride public transportation with tickets included and get lost in nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
The guide will be waiting for you next to the tiger statue at Jernbanetorget, in central OsloOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour takes about 3.5 hours, including public transportation trips. The walking distance is 5.4 km
- A reasonable standard of fitness is required