An immersive historical story of Oslo this audio tour will take you on a medieval journey where you will see sights such as the educational Viking Ship Museum and the mighty Akershus Fortress.
What to Expect
The magical city of Oslo is Norway’s capital and most populated city. On this audio tour you will learn about its ancient history of Norse Kings, the Great Fire, the Millennial Jubilee and see the famous Nobel Peace Prize Center. See the educational Viking Ship Museum and hear fascinating stories of Viking raids and see authentic Viking ships.
Walk down Oslo’s vibrant streets and see historical buildings, the many museums and the mighty Akershus Fortress. You will also see the Norwegian Resistance Museum, the Norwegian National Opera and Ballet House, the Oslo Cathedral, the Stortinget, Oslo City Hall, Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art at Pier 3, the Fram Museum, the Kon-Tiki Museum, the Norwegian Maritime Museum and the Norsk Folkemuseum.
- Audio-Guided Tour
- Walking Tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance Fees
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you.
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tours.
• Please see your printable voucher for download information.