Enjoy the natural beauty of Oslo while you walk along the Aker River and hear the history of the industry that the river once powered. End your tour with a taste of traditional Norwegian food in the trendy Grunerløkka neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Norwegian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at a Hotel in the city centre is possible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour involves walking about 3 miles, 5km
- The food tasting includes dairy and meat products