Enjoy panoramic views of the city of Oslo on board an open-top double-decker tour bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Italian, Norwegian, Russian
Select participants and date
The first bus stop is located at The National Theater. You can also board at any of the other conveniently located bus stops: Majorstuen (transfer to Holmenkollen), Frogner Park & Vigeland Installation, Norwegian Museum of Cultural History, Viking Ship Museum, Kon-Tiki Museum / Fram Polar Ship Museum / Maritime Museum, Viking Ship Museum, Norwegian Museum of Cultural History, Oslo Cruise Ship Terminal, Opera House, or Jernbanetorget/ Bus terminal/ Central Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The bus tour operates from May 1 - October 31 (except on May 17). The first tour departs Stop 1 at 9:30 AM. The last tour departs Stop 1 at 4 PM. Frequency: 30-60 minutes. Duration: 90 minutes. Start point: The National Theater.
- Customers who book a ticket with a date in 2022 can redeem their voucher at any point until 31st December 2022; for tickets booked with a date of 1st October onwards, a normal 3-month ticket validity will apply