Oslo: City Tour by Tourist TrainProduct ID: 63523
From US$18.51 per personBook now
- Take an orientation tour of Oslo by cute tourist train
- Climb aboard at your own convenience
- See cultural highlights such as the Royal Palace and Nobel Peace Center
The train is a fun and exciting way to explore central Oslo, and provides the perfect introduction to the capital of Norway. Get a feel for the city before choosing where to go next. Hop aboard the train at Karl Johans Gate, and sit back and relax as you pass the city’s main sights. Get a glimpse of cultural highlights, such as the Royal Palace, Nobel Peace Center, and Parliament.
You can hop on any train at your convenience on the day of the tour. It runs every 30 minutes from 09:30 to 17:00. Discover the best of Oslo in a fun and unique way.
- Oslo City Train Tour ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Optional gratuities
- Hop-on and hop-off bus ticket
- Food and beverages
Jump aboard the train at any of the following stops: Karl Johans Gate; Aker Brygge; Oslo Cruise Ship Terminal; DFDS Ferry Terminal; Akershus Castle; Fortress (Open in Google Maps)
• The tour departs from Karl Johans Gate, and the final stop is Aker Brygge, before returning to Karl Johans Gate
• Trains depart every 30 minutes from 09:30 until 17:00
Product ID: 63523