Embark on an interactive, self-guided mystery tour as you investigate a sinister crime at Akershus Fortress in Oslo. Solve riddles with your friends or family, and take in the stunning surroundings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Pick up your clues at Fenaknoken Opening hours: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour that takes place outdoors irrespective of weather
- The walking distance is around 1.5-2km around Akershus Fortress
- The starter pack must be collected during opening hours; however, the game can be played at any time after collection
- One game is needed per group and the optimal group size is 2 - 4 people
- If you have a bigger group or you wish to compete against one another, purchase the game twice to receive 2 individual starter packs. The first group to finish wins!
- The average duration of 2 hours depends on how quickly you solve the individual mysteries