Escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Admire stunning waterfalls and rapids while listening to melodic birdsongs on a three-hour walk along the beautiful Lysaker River in Oslo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting for you next to the Tiger Statue at Jernbanetorget in central OsloOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility