Discover the historic Bogstad Manor and enjoy gorgeous landscapes as you hike alongside Norwegian lakes and forests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn about the historic Bogstad Manor, with train tickets to the destination included
- Take stunning photos of the Norwegian landscape
- Experience beautiful nature while hiking in the forest
- English-speaking guide
- Public transportation (train tickets)
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Your guide will be waiting for you next to the tiger statue at Jernbanetorget in central Oslo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- The trip takes around 3 hours including transport.
- The walking distance is 4 kilometers.
- This hike itself is easy, however, previous experience walking in forests is advantageous.