This is a private tour by a chartered vehicle. Using this service, you can charter a limousine, van or bus depending on what is most suitable for your group and visit many attractive sightseeing spots. You don't have to hurry for any other tourist.
What to Expect
The ultimate tour of Osaka! You can see all of the interesting places in the Osaka area.
Tour route is flexible and can be arranged upon your request.
• Osaka Castle
It is the symbol of Osaka and one of Japan's most famous castles, situated on a plot of land roughly one kilometer square at the center of Osaka City. There are many souvenir shops in the castle and you can take a picture with a warrior outside
It is the city's most famous shopping and entertainment district and is famous for its historic theaters (all gone now), its shops and restaurants.
• Shitennoji Temple
Shitennoji is the oldest Buddhist temple in Japan, built in 593 by Prince Shotoku, who first brought Buddhism to Japan. The original Asuka period design remained after careful reconstruction even despite many fires throughout the centuries.
• Floating Garden Observatory (Umeda Sky Building)
The spectacular high rise building offers a great view of Osaka city. Two main towers are connected with each other by the "Floating Garden".
- Local guide (if option selected)
- Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included
- Admission fees
- If guide option is selected, passengers are responsible for guide's admission fees
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
• You have an option to choose to have the tour with a guide or no guide
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.