The Hanami spirit during Cherry Blossom season in Osaka is celebrated in many parts of the city. Throughout this experience you will discover the best place to see the blossoms, around the Osaka Castle area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Your meeting point is outside Morinomiya Station. Your staff will be there holding an "Arigato Japan" sign. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is suggested that you wear comfortable shoes, as there will be walking involved