Osaka: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour by Private Vehicle
- See Osaka Castle and the Shitennoji Temple
- Explore the famous Kuromon Market and also a more local, high end one too
- Take a modern day cultural deep dive in the areas of Shin-sekai and Dotonbori
- Feel free to customize your private tour according to your interests
- Enjoy transportation by luxury private vehicle
Osaka Castle Park (guided tour)
Shitennoji (guided tour)
Shinsekai (guided tour)
Abeno Harukas 300 (lunch, guided tour)
Kuromon Ichiba Market (guided tour)
Dotonbori (guided tour)
First stop is a visit to the Osaka Castle, where you will explore the grounds and enjoy the view of the castle’s exterior. Then, visit what is said to be the oldest Buddhist temple in Japan, Shitennoji.
Next, head to Shin-sekai. A short stroll around the area will show you typical foods, games, and Osaka's famously bad fashion sense.
After lunch, visit the Harukas building to admire views across the city as you soar up a glass elevator. At the basement of this tall building is a local marketplace with some of the finest foods on display, such as Kobe beef and high end sushi.
You will then explore Dotonbori, sometimes compared to New York's Times Square. Explore the side streets and hear interesting stories from your guide. Finally, visit the market of Kuromon Ichiba, where there's a deep history and unique vibe.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All vehicle and guide related expenses
- Services of a local guide
- Bottle of water
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Lunch is at your own expense, but the restaurant is not set. Your guide will discuss options with you during the tour
• For groups of 7 to 9, a larger vehicle is used