The Hanami spirit during Cherry Blossom season in Osaka is celebrated in many parts of the city. Throughout this experience you will discover the best place to see the blossoms.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In front of the doll shop Masumuraningyoten Sueyoshibashiten right outside Matsuyamachi Station. Address: 2-8 Matsuyamachi, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 542-0067 You can copy and paste this to Google Maps: 〒542-0067 大阪府大阪市中央区松屋町２−8 BY TRAIN: The easiest way is to come on the Osaka Metro: Nagahori Tsurumi Ryokuchi Line to Matsuyamachi Station and take exit 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is suggested that you wear comfortable shoes, as there will be walking involved