Experience a seamless car rental service and enjoy the freedom to explore Osaka, Kyoto, and nearby areas on your own. Choose either a 1 or 2-day car rental.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours - 1.5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Shin-Osaka Station Eki Rent-a-car: to find the office: exit the South ticket gate, go down to the first floor, walk towards right about 50 meters.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- International driver's license
Know before you go
- To drive in Japan, you must possess one of the following driver's licenses:
- ·Japanese driver's license (for those residing in Japan)
- ·International driving license and passport license issued and following the format established by the Geneva Convention
- ·Foreign driver's license, Japanese translation of the license, and passport driver's license issued in Switzerland, Germany, France, Belgium, Slovenia, Monaco, or Taiwan
- According to Japanese law, any child under the age of 6 needs to be in a child seat when riding in a car