Try Japan's Thunderbird Express while traveling from Osaka to Ishikawa Prefecture. Explore Japan’s central Honshu Island, known for well-preserved Edo-era districts, art museums, and local artisanal goods.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Japanese
Select participants and date
- Opening hours: Monday-Sunday 05:30 - 23:00Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - This ticket is only valid for holders of non-Japanese passports who enter Japan as a Temporary Visitor
- - Resident aliens, study permit and work permit holders cannot use this ticket
- - This is a reserved seat ticket. In case of using a non-reserved seat, the price difference between the non-reserved and the reserved seat is not refunded.