Try Japan's Thunderbird Express while traveling from Osaka to Ishikawa Prefecture. Explore Japan’s central Honshu Island, known for well-preserved Edo-era districts, art museums, and local artisanal goods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Japanese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Opening hours: Monday-Sunday 05:30 - 23:00Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - This ticket is only valid for holders of non-Japanese passports who enter Japan as a Temporary Visitor
- - Resident aliens, study permit and work permit holders cannot use this ticket
- - This is a reserved seat ticket. In case of using a non-reserved seat, the price difference between the non-reserved and the reserved seat is not refunded.