Take a day trip from Osaka by private vehicle for an in-depth exploration of Himeji Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage gem that's loaded with history and awe-inspiring sights. Head to the famous Arima Onsen (hot springs) or explore central Kobe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Hebrew
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Touring Himeji Castle involves climbing up and down quite a few stairs. If there are members of your party who wish not to tour the inside, there is a nice park area just in front where they can wait.
- Child seats can be requested upon booking.
- If you intend on using the baths, please bring a washcloth-sized towel and a separate towel for drying off (or rent or buy them at the facility). Please note that Japanese hot springs are enjoyed in the nude in gender-separated facilities. You may use the washcloth for modesty.
- Depending on the day of the week, the hot spring may be Kin no Yu or Gin no Yu.