Get a taste of Osaka’s soul foods on a private walking tour. Taste local delicacies and learn about the unique food culture of the city once known as the kitchen of the nation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at JR Shin-Imamiya Station, in front of the East Exit (Tsutenkaku Exit).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The cost of food during the tour will be approximately ¥4200 per person.