Osaka : Aquarium Kaiyukan Entry Ticket
- Experience an impressing view on aquatic animals
- Visit a incredible variety of species with over 30,000 animals
- Meet the whale shark, the largest fish species in the world
Enjoy a trip around the Pacific and take the spiral ramp all the way from the 8th floor to the 4th floor. Leave the land of terrestrial animals to find yourself stepping into the sea all the way to the ocean floor.
If you are lucky enough to be there during feeding times, you can also watch the captivating behavior of marine animals as they engage in unique training sessions designed to help them stay healthy.
The Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan contains 30,000 animals with 620 species including otters, sea lions, penguins, dolphins, whale sharks, rays, and jellyfish, to name just a few.
This deeply rewarding experience will leave you with great memories.
- Entry ticket
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Address：1-1-10 Kaigandori, Minato-ku, Osaka By subway：Approx. 5 min. on foot from Osakako Station of Osaka City Subway Chuo Line. By bus：Approx. 45 min. from Osaka Station(bus route No. 88) or approx. 40 min. from Namba Station(bus route No. 60) to Tempozan Stop, adjacent to the KAIYUKAN. From Kansai International Airport: Approx. 60 min. by nonstop limousine bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please confirm the date you prefer to enter and ticket type before you purchase, once the ticket is issued and it cannot be refunded
• Please make sure to enter the correct age while purchasing, if your age does not match the age on the ticket, you cannot enter the aquarium or modify your ticket, you will need to purchase another ticket
• Children under the age of 3 will not be charged