Discover 2 of the most beautiful villages in Italy, known for their timeless and magical appearance. Walk through the narrow historic streets before savoring a delicious lunch in a local restaurant. Benefit from round-trip coach transfers from Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Japanese, English, Spanish, Russian
Select participants and date
7:15 AM at Via Giovanni Amendola, 32, 00185 Roma RM, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Minimum age 15
- Group size: 6-25
- Hotel pickup is between 7 AM - 7:30 AM from your hotel in central Rome (within Aurelian Walls)
- Check-in time at the meeting point is at 7.45 AM
- Departure time is at 8 AM
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes and bring a hat and sunglasses
- Bulky luggage is not allowed
- Access to the bridge in Civita Bagnoregio may be subject to restrictions due to weather conditions