The ticket includes all WonderWorks exhibits, 4D motion theater, glow-in-the-dark ropes course, and 1 game of laser tag.
What to Expect
The mythology behind Wonderworks Orlando is only the beginning of its insane charm, involving mad scientists, a crazy accident, the Bermuda Triangle, and its upside-down appearance on top of a brick warehouse. Once you pass through a “right side up” immersion tunnel, though, the true madness begins!
Engage in a rollicking game of laser tag in a giant black-light maze, where the goal is to outplay, outlast, and out-shoot your opponents. Once you have won (or lost), the fun isn't over: you still have to experience the video arcade, play some air hockey, ride some Harley Davidson motorcycles, or simply have a quick dance with In The Groove 2. There is literally something for everyone at Wonderworks Orlando, whether you are male or female, young or old. The 10,000 square foot space will truly make it feel as though you have stepped into a completely different galaxy.
- General admission to the WonderWorks exhibits
- 1 game of laser tag
- 4D motion theater
- Glow-in-the-dark ropes course
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
● Closed shoes are required for the ropes challenge course
● Admission is valid for the entire day
● It takes at least 3-4 hours to explore the entire attraction
● Parking is available at the Pointe Orlando parking garage. Parking fees are USD 4.00 for the first hour, USD 2.00 each additional hour, no more than USD 10.00 per day.