Tandem Parasail Flight over Walt Disney WorldProduct ID: 14946
From US$90.53 per personBook now
- See a breathtaking view of Walt Disney World from above
- Discover parasailing in complete safety with our Coast Guard certified crew
- Create memories to last a lifetime on this one-of-a-kind tour
Exhilarating yet peaceful, parasailing is an experience like no other. Carrying up to 6 passengers, the parasail boat launches from Sammy Duall's Watersports, in the marina area of Disney's Contemporary Resort, where the pier meets the shore. Once you are fitted with a harness and life jacket, and given a safety briefing, it is up, up and away! Soar high into the air for a magnificent view of all the Walt Disney World Resorts.
Guests have the option of a standard flight, 8-10 minutes with a 137-metre line, or a deluxe flight, 10-12 minutes with a 183-metre line.
Your safety is of utmost concern on this tour. The crew and vessel exceed even the United States Coast Guard safety regulations.
Capture the moment with your own camera, or opt for the digital camera package offered by the tour operator. You will want to hold on to the memories of this spectacular experience!
- 8-10 minute Parasail flight with 137-metre line
- Complete safety briefing
- United States Coast Guard certified Captain
- Digital Photo Package (offered at additional charge)
- Deluxe flight optional
We are located at Disney's Contemporary Resort marina, where the pier meets the shore, next to the pool. Guests will see a big tube and Sammy Duvall's Watersports sign at our Welcome Window. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 14946