Join an adventure through Orlando to see a gingerbread house as large as life, amazing ice sculptures, and a Florida snow fall in the town that Disney built. This tour is full of holiday cheer!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please contact the tour operator the day before your tour to get a pick-up location and time. The pick-up time could be up to an hour before the start of the tour.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- See the life-size gingerbread house
- Walk through the Florida Fridge!
- Ride down an ICE slide - one of the many ice exhibits
- Feel the holidays all around you in a way you could only experience in Central Florida!
- Visit to Walt Disney World Resort Hotel to visit the Gingerbread displays
- Admission into the ICE Exhibit at the Gaylord Palms Resort
- Rental of an 'oversized' parka jacket to stay warm in the ICE Exhibition
- Free time in the City of Celebration to watch the 'snow' fall
- Food and Drink
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Don't forget your cameras, and autograph books!
- Closed toe shows and long trousers are recommended for inside ICE. It is cold inside the exhibit. Oversized parka coats to wear inside the ice exhibit will be provided