Single Deluxe Parasail Flight over Walt Disney World
From $138.45 per personBook now
- See Walt Disney World from above on this exhilarating parasail ride
- Create memories to last a lifetime
- Experience parasailing in complete safety with a Coast Guard certified crew
Exhilarating yet peaceful, parasailing is an experience like no other. Carrying up to 6 passengers, the parasail boat launches from Sammy Duall's Watersports, in the marina area of Disney's Contemporary Resort, where the pier meets the shore. Once you are fitted with a harness and life jacket, and given a safety briefing, it is up, up and away! Soar high into the air for a magnificent view of all the Walt Disney World Resorts.
Guests have the option of a standard flight, 8-10 minutes with a 137-metre line, or a deluxe flight, 10-12 minutes with a 183-metre line.
Your safety is of utmost concern on this tour. The crew and vessel exceed even the United States Coast Guard safety regulations.
Capture the moment with your own camera, or opt for the digital camera package offered by the tour operator. You will want to hold on to the memories of this spectacular experience!
- 10-12 minute Parasail flight with 180-metre line
- Complete safety briefing
- United States Coast Guard certified Captain
- Digital Photo Package (offered at additional charge)
We are located at Disney's Contemporary Resort marina, where the pier meets the shore, next to the pool. You will see a big tube and Sammy Duvall's Watersports sign next to our Welcome Window. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 14945