Enjoy world-class basketball, edge-of-your-seat excitement, and fun for all ages, as you take in a live game by the Orlando Magic. Take advantage of amenities like bars, restaurants, and fan areas as you attend the game.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Arrive at the Amway Center 90 minutes before the start of the game. You must exchange your voucher at the box office before the start of the game. The box office is located between the Team Shop and the arena's main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Amway Center is wheelchair accessible
- No Bags Allowed - Small Clutches Permitted (ONE small clutch per visitor - maximum 4.5" X 6.5" X 1" )
- Infants must sit on laps, with infant seats also available
- Children 36 inches ( 92 cm ) tall and over are required to have a ticket
- Mamava Lactation Suite is available on the Terrace Level concourse (near Section 104)
- The Amway Center is certified by KultureCity as Sensory Inclusive
- Gluten-Free Concession Stand: GOYA - (Terrace 118-101)
- Vegan/Vegetarian Concession Stand: Gringos Locos (Terrace 101 and Promenade 217)
- Designated Smoking Area: Big Storm Brewery
- Service animals are permitted
- The Amway Center is 100% cashless.
- Doors open one hour before the start of the game.