Get unlimited access to the I-Ride Trolley Bus in Orlando’s International Drive Resort Area with a trolley bus pass for 3, 5, 7, or 14 days. Enjoy convenient and affordable transport to hundreds of destinations within the International Drive Resort Area.
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your transportation arrangements in Orlando with a pass to the I-Ride Trolley Bus of the International Drive Resort Area. The flexible pass is good for unlimited rides from your 1st activation, whether you have selected the 3-day, 5-day, 7-day, or 14-day option. There are 2 trolley lines available, and your trolley pass gives you access, and free transfers between both.
This cost-saving amenity takes the hassle out of your time in Orlando, saving you the stress of driving and finding a parking place. Discover hundreds of fun destinations on both routes, and jump off to explore more.
Red Line Trolley Route:
The Red Line follows International Drive from Orlando Premium Outlets to SeaWorld, before continuing along the south International Drive corridor, ending at Orlando Premium Outlets on Vineland Avenue. Along the way, there are 78 convenient trolley stops, with trolleys arriving at each one approximately every 20 minutes.
The Green Line Trolley:
This Green Line starts in the Major Boulevard Business District, and then travels along Universal Boulevard before shadowing the Red Line route on the south section of International Drive. Green Line trolleys arrive at each stop approximately every 30 minutes.
Each trolley seats 41 people, with a total passenger capacity of 54 people. There are also 2 wheelchair spots and an ADA-specified hydraulic lift system for comfort and convenience. Relax on board the climate-controlled replica trolleys, and save time and money on individual cash fares.
- Trolley bus pass for 3, 5 ,7, or 14 days (depending on option chosen)
- Unlimited rides for the duration of your pass
- Free transfer between lines at the designated stops (marked on the map with a star)
Know Before You Go
• All passes are good for consecutive days upon 1st activation
• Trolley transfers between the Red Line and Green Line are free and a transfer coupon is not required with your pass
• Children under 3 years old travel free
• Please note that all trolleys are green (on both the Red and Green Lines)
• Wait time for trolleys can vary depending on traffic and the season
• It's easy to navigate the trolleys with the trolley stop marker system. Markers are clearly visisble on the roads, and rise 10 feet high street side on both sides of International Drive and Universal Boulevard
• Trolleys are wheelchair accessible (maximum weight, including passenger and vehicle, is 800 pounds / 363 kilograms. There is also a restriction of 33 inches wide and 51 inches high / 84 centimeters wide and 129 centimeters high)