Discover the beauty of the Florida landscape, the Walt Disney World Resort area, and local wildlife such as the bald eagle or river otter on a fantastic 1-hour Jet ski tour, or rent a PWC to ride around and explore at your own leisure.
What to Expect
Relish on the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful Florida landscape cruising at 35 mph on a personal watercraft! Go on a 1-hour morning tour, or rent a PWC to ride at your own leisure.
The tour is a maximum of 4 people adventure around Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon starting at 10:00. Stop along points of interest such as the Discovery Island Area, Magic Kingdom Park, and surrounding Disney Resorts. You never know who you might see! If you're lucky, you may even spot a bald ragle, a river otter, and other members of the Florida wildlife.
If you choose to rent a PWC, you may operate it freely in a buoyed-off area on Bay Lake under supervision of a guide. Rentals start every hour on the hour starting at 11:00 with the last one departing at 16:00. You will get a safety briefing and orientation upon signing in.
There are towels, lockers, changing rooms, and showers available. So make sure you bring your bathing suit, a change of clothes, sunglasses with a strap, sun screen, and a waterproof camera to capture great moments!
- Training & Safety instruction
- Staff supervision
- Seadoo 3-seater Personal Watercraft
- Life jackets
What's Not Included
- Swim suits (you can get wet)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
We are located at Disney's Contemporary Resort marina where the pier meets the shore, next to the pool.
Know Before You Go
• Must be 16 years old to drive with photo ID(Passport, Drivers License, School ID) but anyone over 3 can ride with an adult.
• Personal Watercraft can carry 3 guests or 400 lbs.
• Personal Watercraft excursion only departs at 9AM and is a staff led follow the leader tour around Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon.
• An adult(over 18) must complete the Waiver & Liability Release Forms for minors(under 18).
• We can rent up to 4 Personal Watercraft at a time, Price is 1 person per PWC: if guest wants to share(up to 2 riders) there is a $10 charge per rider(up to 2) payable at time of activity.
• Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in and fill out the Liability Release Forms